A recent survey conducted by MOST (Mothers of Supertwins) with over 2800 participants found a low divorce rate among parents of multiples. The subject of divorce and multiple birth parents has been a hot topic this summer, so the findings of this survey should come as good news to parents of multiples. Read more about the MOST ‘Divorce and the Multiple Birth Family’ survey.
Also read just some of the media stories and blog posts written about this issue:
- Abilene parents face joys, challenges of raising multiple children
- Jon & Kate’s divorce not typical: parents of multiples
- Do Parents of Multiples Have a Higher Divorce Rate?
- Jon and Kate spotlighted the question: Now survey finds divorce rate low for parents of multiples
- Does Having Multiples Lead to Divorce?
- Chaos theory
- Jon & Kate divorce not typical, say parents of multiples
- Divorce, marital problems, and multiples
- Jon & Kate’s split: Local moms of multiples weigh in
- Parents talk about managing marriage, multiples