88. What are EI services?

Services can include special education, behavioral intervention, developmental, speech/language/feeding therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition services, social work and psychological services.




This page from the National Early Childhood TA Center website lists each state’s EI coordinating center so parents can locate and contact their local EI provider.

Please Note:
MOST provides these FAQs for informational purposes and cautions visitors not to use the content below to make treatment decisions without personally consulting a qualified health care provider. Reuse of this content without proper citation is a violation of copyright. To obtain permission to use Supertwins 101 content contact MOST.


Supertwins FAQ 101 Categories

Close Window

Copyright 2005    Updated 10/3/06