View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Stroller Classifieds 
MOST Mentor
MOST Mentor

Disclaimer: MOST makes this classified ad service available for communication of sale or donation to others. MOST is not involved in the payment transaction or exchange of goods. Buyer/recipient will contact seller/donor directly and communicate regarding the purchase/donation of an item. MOST is in no way responsible for the quality or usability of the product(s) being sold or donated or the transaction process.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stroller Classifieds:
All types of strollers for singletons and multiples

Learn More About Posting a Classified Ad
Contact Jamie rhijamorg19@gmail.com

Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:14 pm

Quad Runabout stroller in excellent condition. Has the airless tires, back basket, sun shade with side panels, head rests, custom sewn seat covers and travel cover, as well as the hitch for the car. It was a lifesaver for us and the only way I could do anything with all four by myself when they were small. I hate to see it go, but it is just to hard to push now that they are almost 5. we have used it since they are about 4 months old. We are the only owners and bought it in 2006. We are asking $1000 for the whole package and I can arrange a bulk shipping rate. We live in Atlanta. I can send pictures if you are interested.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

1)Triple Decker Stroller $200 OBO
Includes canopy
Lightweight sturdy frame moves about easily on rough terrain
Large 16" all terrain rear wheels and a 12" front wheel make a smooth ride and easy push
Strap parking brake w/hook
Frame folds easily for storage or to load into vehicle in seconds
Perfect for triplets or other multiples
See a pic here: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bab/2424371295.html

2) Runabout Triple Stroller $250 OBO
Big Wheels for Easy Rolling. Aluminum Rims with Lifetime Sealed Bearings. Soft-Ride Airless Tires. Better for going in Snow, Sand, Dirt Trails, Grass
Molded Front Fender with Built-In Foot Rests
Front Caliper Brake with 'Lock-Button' Lever
Wheelchair Style Parking Brake. Easy to Use!
Stainless Steel Knobs...Won't Rust if You have Salt on your Walkways
Quick-Release Aluminum Handlebar Locks
Perfect for triplets or other multiples, or just a large family
See a pic here: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/bab/2424355985.html

3) Baby Jogger Triplet Stroller $300 OBO
The Q-Series stroller
Folds in half with the simple lift of a strap in the seat.
Adjustable 5 point safety harness and reclining seat
Hand brake and foot brake
Perfect for triplets or other multiples, or just a large family
Condition: Very Good
Here is a pic: https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2424327692

Pickup in Elkhorn, WI. Will deliver within SE Wisconsin for a fee.

Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:19 pm
Level 2 Contributor
Level 2 Contributor

I have a triple stroller which includes the frame, the bases for the vehicle, and the car seats I am willing to give to anyone who can come and get it. We are located in the Northern Va area.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:20 pm

Momma B...do you still have the stroller available? If so please send me a pm. Thanks!

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:08 pm

We are looking for an abc triplets buggy. If anyone has on to sell pleae contact me. We have a 3 yr old, 2 yr old and triplets on the way. :)I surprise!!!!

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:36 pm
MOST Mentor
MOST Mentor

Posted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:00 am Post subject: TripleDecker Triplet Stroller Frame w/ Carseats and Bases
- TripleDecker Triplet stroller frame with 3 Graco snugride32 car seats and bases.
- Asking $600 (items new would be $980.)

I used this stroller until my boys were almost a year old. It's a great stroller, I'm not sure how triplet parents would travel without one. The car seats can be removed from car and snapped into the frame - without waking the babies! No need to snap, move, resnap, it's so convenient and so much cheaper than the other triplet strollers.

This stoller frame comes with 3 graco car seat and 3 bases. Seats covers colors are black and white checked, neutral for boys or girls. Folds up very easily and compact. Basket underneath for your diaper bags, groceries, etc. The car seats are in good condition, some minor stains on seat part, nothing really noticeable, and they've been washed thouroughly.

The frame has some minor spots where the paint is coming of (it's black so could be repainted), but this thing is solid and has a lot of years left in it. This is available for pick-up only.

I live in Upstate New York, near Schenectady. Please call or email if you'd like more detals or a photo sent to you. Sandysign2@yahoo.com or Cell: 518-212-6544

Shop online at: http://www.iGive.com/MOST where every purchase benefits MOST

Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:28 pm

Peg Perego Triplet SW Stroller- excellent condition. only used a few times.

The Peg Perego Triplette SW Stroller offers all the quality of their single strollers but room for all three of your little ones. Peg Perego is known for its quality and durability. The main features that set this stroller apart from the others are:
• The handle bar is actually a steering wheel, controlling the front wheels for unbeatable maneuverability. The height and angle of the handle bar can be adjusted for mom or dad's comfort.
• Multiple Configurations of child seats! You can remove the three seats and attached the Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30 infant car seat directly to the chassis. Also, the seats can be arranged facing forward, backward or facing each other.
• Includes chassis plus individual stroller seats, hoods and leg covers for each child.
• Unique five-point "Freedom of Movement" harnesses allow each child a full range of motion
• Centrally controlled brakes on the rear wheels
• Large storage basket folds up with the chassis
• Seats have fully reclining four-position backrests and two-position footrests
DIMENSIONS WHEN OPEN - 43" High, 67" Long, 23.5" Wide DIMENSIONS WHEN CLOSED - 17" High, 56" Long, 23.5" WideWEIGHT - 45lbs
Retails for over $1,200 + tax
Asking $600.
Please contact me for pictures or more info. I am located in NY. Willing to work with you on pick-up/delivery.
Debbie - deblfv@yahoo.com

Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]